5 Days / 5 Nights -Experience Alberta Canada Agri/ Mountains Get Away
- Depart Calgary International Airport, Calgary, AB, Canada, for Calgary hotel later afternoon
- Dine at the hotel restaurant
- Leave the hotel for a great Canadian adventure, learning of agriculture, geography, and history
- First stop – a high plains farm
- Then off to a large feed mill where feed is prepared for a variety of livestock species
- Lunch at an eating establishment that you will truly enjoy
- Next stop – a large Canadian cattle feed yard with a research arm
- Dine, in the evening, at a premier Calgary steakhouse
- Now to a Canadian destination you’ll never forget – Banff National Park!
- Lunch in the beautiful Canadian Rockies
- Continue exploring the park and see Lake Louise
- Dinner at a premier eating establishment in the park before departing to the hotel
- Out in to the Alberta countryside to a cow/calf and farming operation
- Next, we’ll see a very well run, large Alberta cattle auction and receive a tour from the management
- Lunch will be at another unique, fun dining establishment
- Have you ever been to Hutterite Colony? This is your day to visit one and converse with the owners
- We’ll end the day at yet another great restaurant and reminisce about the day on the plains just ended
- We’ll start the day out with a successful Alberta cow/calf ranch
- Next to another historic cow/calf enterprise with a view like none other!
- Stop yet again for another mouth-watering lunch
- Learn of the history of Calgary as we spend “time in town” in the afternoon
- Top the day with another great eating experience
- Calgary adventures
- One final celebratory lunch in Calgary – a city you’ll never forget!
- Airport time again and off to the best of all places – homeJ
Thank you for checking out this itinerary!
We customize departure dates and adventures for each of our groups. Please contact us with your questions and schedule your custom tour today.